Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Sunshine

It’s a pleasant morning today with a bright sun glowing brightly amidst the blue sky. It’s a moment I would like to capture in my camera. For weeks , I have been mostly home ,cosy in my room, the blower full on . The cold and the much cooler winds kept me inside (Read ..rendered immobile ) and I didn’t go to office also – Working From Home most of the times. The bright sun today is enough to lift my spirits and I feel my feet springing again. So, here … I am in my office at my ‘Exclusive Window Seat’ watching the heaven above , the clouds playing , the sun smiling , a few birds flying… A much needed and a very welcome respite . I feel like ---

1) Going shopping
2) Eating out
3) Going for a Boat Ride @ Purana Quila
4) Booking the tickets for The Gazal Nite by Jagjit Singh @Sirifort Auditorium

2 comments:

  1. It was indeed a bright day :)

    1) Going shopping: I really don't understand this aspect about girls !!
    2) Eating out: Brunch, I would suppose :)
    3) Going for a Boat Ride @ Purana Quila: Never tried :(. How's it?
    4) Booking the tickets for The Gazal Nite by Jagjit Singh @Sirifort Auditorium: I would suggest - REFRAIN, I regret having attended the concert at the same place by the same artist. Or may be you may get lucky, who knows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sunshine lover too. Going shopping is a such a girly thing - you must understand by now. Enjoy it, it can be so destressing!!

    ReplyDelete